Goat Milk Infant Formula
Using high-quality ingredients, we create our Infant Formula with care to help support natural nutrition for your little one. Rich in natural goodness, Bluebell Goat Milk is made in New Zealand for families everywhere.
Bluebell Goat Milk Infant Formula is carefully crafted to give your baby balanced nutrition to support healthy growth and development.
- High-quality ingredients
- Made in New Zealand from local and imported ingredients
- Created for babies aged 0-6 months
- Supports normal healthy growth and development
Lactose (purified from cow’s milk), goat milk solids, vegetable oils, galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS), arachidonic acid powder (ARA), docosahexaenoic acid powder (DHA), fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS), choline chloride, L-leucine, L-phenylalanine, L-methionine, L-valine, L-histidine, taurine, L-tryptophan, inositol, L-carnitine.
Vitamins: Vitamins (A, B1, B2, B3, B5, B6, B12, C, D, E, K1), folic acid, biotin.
Minerals: Calcium, phosphorus, sodium, potassium, chloride, magnesium, iron, zinc, selenium, copper, manganese, iodine. Acidity regulator: Potassium hydroxide and/or citric acid.
Bluebell Goat Milk Infant Formula is based on goat’s milk proteins.
Average Quantity Per 100mL of Prepared Feed
|Linoleic acid||450 mg|
|α – Linolenic acid||45.0 mg|
|Docosahexaenoic acid (DHA)||12.6 mg|
|Arachidonic acid (ARA)||13.2 mg|
|Vitamin A||62.8 μg RE|
|Vitamin D||1.01 μg|
|Vitamin E||1.66 mg α-TE|
|Vitamin K1||6.82 μg|
|Vitamin B1||63.2 μg|
|Vitamin B2||129 μg|
|Vitamin B6||37.5 μg|
|Vitamin B12||0.18 μg|
|Niacin (vitamin B3)||0.70 mg|
|Folic acid||8.84 μg|
|Pantothenic acid (vitamin B5)||351 μg|
|Vitamin C||10.5 mg|
|Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS)||0.36 g|
|Fructo-oligosaccharides (FOS)||0.04 g|
Feeding guide – to prepare one feed
|Number of Serves
|Up to 2 weeks||60||2||7-8|
|2 weeks to 1 month||90||3||6-7|
|1 to 2 months||120||4||5-6|
|2 to 4 months||150||5||4-5|
|4 to 6 months||180||6||4-5|
- Each level scoop contains approximately 4.5g of formula powder.
- Each 100mL feed contains approximately 13.3g of powder.
- Use the dedicated scoop only for preparing the feed.
Consume immediately after preparation. Formula left in the bottle after a feed must be discarded. Each bottle should be prepared individually.
The infant formula product may be used for infants from birth to 6 months.
Storage: Store in a cool and dry place. Always replace lid tightly after opening. Consume within one month after opening. Unopened product should be consumed before best before date shown on the package. Best before date and lot number are on container bottom.
WARNING: FOLLOW INSTRUCTIONS EXACTLY. PREPARE BOTTLES AND TEATS AS DIRECTED. DO NOT CHANGE PROPORTIONS OF POWDER EXCEPT ON MEDICAL ADVICE. INCORRECT PREPARATION CAN MAKE YOUR BABY VERY ILL. MADE ON THE SAME PRODUCTION LINE AS PRODUCTS CONTAINING SOY INGREDIENT.
IMPORTANT NOTICE: BREAST MILK IS BEST FOR BABIES. BEFORE YOU DECIDE TO USE THIS PRODUCT, CONSULT YOUR DOCTOR OR HEALTH WORKER FOR ADVICE.
Benefits of goat milk
Studies have shown that goat milk is a naturally nutritious option for babies and young children [1, 2], and that the make-up of goat’s milk is closer to human breast milk than cow’s milk [3, 4]. Research also suggests that goat milk is easier to digest .
Choosing Bluebell is easy
We’re proud to make
Bluebell in beautiful
Certified by large and
Designed to support
normal healthy growth
- Turkmen N. Nutrients in Dairy and their Implications on Health and Disease, 2017, Pages 441–449, Chapter 35 – The Nutritional Value and Health Benefits of Goat Milk Components.
- Ohiokpehai, O. (2003).
- Martinez-Fereza A, et al. Goats’ milk as a natural source of lactose-derived oligosaccharides: Isolation by membrane technology. International Dairy Journal, Volume 16, Issue 2, February 2006, Pages 173-181.
- Oliveiraab D.L, Wilbeya R.A., et al. Separation of oligosaccharides from caprine milk whey, prior to prebiotic evaluation. International Dairy Journal, Volume 24, Issue 2, June 2012, Pages 102-106.